Taking Great Care of LP Siding Homes
LP siding can be a tricky process to paint. Proper preparation and care needs to be taken to prevent warping, curling, cracking, and leaking of the boards. Rhino Shield experts know exactly how to handle your LP exterior.
To make sure your home looks incredible and stays protected from the elements, we take the time to do things right. Here’s what you can expect when you call us to prime, paint, or refinish your home’s LP siding:
- Prepare the home’s exterior: True professionals make sure your entire home is beautiful after the job is done. That means covering windows, decks, outdoor furniture, and other decor. We take care of everything.
- Clean existing LP siding: The cleaning process gets rid of built-up dirt and soils, leaving the LP siding ready to be painted.
- Apply Rhino Shield LP siding paint: Our experts apply Rhino Shield using a high-tech spray system that ensures even coats. That way, all eyes are on the incredible look of your home.
- Touch up: After applying the necessary coats of LP siding paint, our team carefully checks every part of the exterior, touching up any additional details. Our goal is to provide perfect results every time.
- Ensure your 100% satisfaction: The job isn’t over until you say it is. Our clients love how hard we work to provide the best exterior imaginable.
When painting for LP siding is applied by professionals, it lasts longer and stands up better to sun, rain, snow, and salt. We have extensive experience with homes that have LP siding.